Wed, Mar 01|
The Kitchen Table
Cooking for Good Digestion
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover the important role food plays in the digestive tract and what to eat in order to support your gut health, as well as gain practical experience cooking.
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The Kitchen Table, 301 W Roosevelt Rd, Wheaton, IL 60187, USA
About the event
All of the recipes are digestive-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and utterly delicious.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Knowledge of what leaky gut is, how it affects your body and what you can do about it.
- An understanding of the best foods to eat for great digestion and what to avoid.
- 6 delicious and tasty gut-supportive recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
- Empowerment to support digestion for yourself, your family and friends.
The cost of this class is $40 and it can be pay in Cash, check, Venmo or Zelle.